Placement assessments are important. We typically provide these assessments in a secure testing environment on our campus. Given the pandemic this year, in-person assessment is not possible. We request that you complete the assessments honestly so that the results accurately represent your work for appropriate placement purposes. An inaccurate assessment will place you in an inappropriate class level which will negatively impact your performance and academic progress. We strongly encourage your best effort in these assessments.
- Duolingo/IELTS/TOEFL scores
- If you already have them, please direct the testing centres to send your score to CIC.
- If you do not have any scores, you must write the CIC English assessment.
- All students must write the CIC Math assessment.
- Guidance Counsellors determine who will be required to write the Science Placement assessment.