To prepare you for your May 2021 Semester at CIC, please see the following list of important dates and information about our School Orientation and Registration.
2021 May Orientation & Registration will be 100% online.
- July 12 – 14 – Online Live Placement Assessments
- July 13 – 15 – Regional Welcome and Information
- July 15 – 19 – Orientation Videos – This is a Self Study session. Students must complete this prior to the online Course Registration on July 20.
- July 16 -19 – Online Study Plan Workshop.
- July 20 – 26 – Online Course Registration
- July 27 – Online Live Session with the Principal & Vice Principal
- July 27 – 30 – Online Live Personal Development Workshops
- August 11 – Semester Begins
Set up your zoom account
- Download the Zoom app (https://zoom.us/) for best results
- Make sure your camera and audio is working in Zoom
- Test to make sure both devices are given permission to use by ZOOM
- Make sure your Zoom is:
- Configured with your official full name (first name, last name in English letters as appeared in your application form) so that it is visible on the screen
- Connected to reliable internet
- Know how to use the Chat function on Zoom.
Learn more about placement assessments, including English, Math and Science.
Maximum equivalent credits based on your level of study.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma requirements
Uniforms and ID Card
How to get your uniforms and ID card and what is the Uniform Policy?
Access your school record anytime, anywhere.