CIC Airport Pickup
We encourage you to book your transportation as soon as you book your flight.
CIC Arranged Pickup
- You’ll receive a confirmation along with the guidelines within 1-2 business days after booking.
- Please follow the instructions in your Airport Pickup documentation to ensure there are no problems with meeting your driver.
- You can contact Airport Pickup at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-289-684-2060 to let them know you have arrived.
- Your driver will take you directly to your quarantine location at CIC’s Linden Hall Residence. No stops will be permitted unless it is for an emergency health reason.
There are 3 types of service you can choose from:
Please note, only to choose Unaccompanied Minor Service if you have booked this service with the flight.
Safety and health is our priority.
- We have been using two drivers consistently. Not a random or large group of drivers.
- Drivers protocol consist of wearing level 3 medical mask, disposable gloves and frequent hand sanitization. Disposable gloves are used because the driver helps carry, load and unload the luggage, and are disposed of between each pick-up passenger.
- Before and After every pick-up: car touch-points, handles, arm rests, seats, headrest, floor, trunk etc. are sanitized with Bleach-free Clorox Disinfectant.
- Exterior of vehicles are cleaned through Valet Car Wash twice a day.
- Students never sit at the front seat, and with our large Suburbans, there is maximum distance between the driver and the student being transported.